What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE the details and patterns on her dress! That's something this manga does so well! 😍

Dex-chan lover
"Like a child" Dear, you are one....in a sense?

Also, laugh at the situation/my wife and die lol

Dex-chan lover
LOL when he started calling her all of those pet name the maid and butler looked like they wanted to die

Double-page supporter
Freakin hell I love this chapter

Rowan teasing her with soft-feathered songbird and light of my soul is hella hilarious! I love this dynamic more haha

This manhwa is really a cut above the rest to me

Group Leader
You know what it is
black and yellow

Honestly ... those are pretty bad colour choices for a ball

Group Leader
@Shymra Well first of the colours dont fit together, black is more for the mature elegant look, while yellow is more a young and energetic colour.
The closest you could get would be dark blue and gold, like so https://madamebridal.com/media/catalog/product/a/l/alyce-paris-6666-dress-01.2104.jpg
Here the dark blue also looks elegant while the gold is used as decoration, but this doesnt work well the other way around.
Anyways, most women prefer more colourful dresses.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you let professionals do their work, and certainly don't wait until showtime to make changes to the plan.

If Erin wanted to decide her makeup, she shoulda had a test run the day before or something.

I love how much the maids adore her though. She's their precious milady.

The dresses in this manhwa are so amazing. I find myself always excited to see what Erin is wearing with every chapter ☺️

Fed-Kun's army
@Argolok they should've used dark green, red, or purple instead of black. Yellow as a base color isn't that bad in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread