What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 45

noooo i'll miss the mass release ๐Ÿ˜ซ
shit now i wish this webtoon were way more ahead in terms of chapters (maybe like more than a hundred idk ITS JUST SO GOOD)

So how did Lex turn back into Rowan? Did Lex and Erin have sex (ETA: have sex this episode I mean, I know they've already had sex before), or did something else happen, or does Lex just turn back after a certain amount of time??

Anyway, this is hilarious. Rowan wants to have sex (as himself) with Erin SO BAD, and he keeps cockblocking himself. Poor guy.

Rowan @ Lex & Erin:
82mI6lL.gif

Thank you so much for the mass release!

Things are crystal clear of Rowan, he is now fully aware that he is very much in love with her <3, but Erin still seems a bit clueless about a lot of things ^^; Still, their relationship is growing with each chapter, and this is wonderful to see ^^

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Calling Mangadex for a petition to allow to increase my rating for this manhwa.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Solistia Thanks for the update. Really loved this batch of update.

Omg cuteeeeee
Also thanks so much for so many updates โคโคโค

Gahhh ok points for him
๐ŸŽถ together ๐Ÿ’• so cute
Thank you for the updates

@dragonet Lex and Erin already had sex. (refer to earlier chapter) They basically were lovers already, until the real Duke regained control of his mind and body. And immediately put distance between them. Which is why Erin felt like it was a different person altogether, and isn't sure if she really loves Lex because of the spell. Rowan even when Lex re-appears can still be aware of what is happening, just that he has no control. And because the spell is weakening, Rowan comes back to control quicker compared to the first few times.

Also I am not sure why, but why aren't husband and wife sleeping together? Maybe he kicked her out when he regained control. Can't remember if that happened.

I tried not to scream but this manhwa is so freaking adorable I can't help but squeal ๐Ÿ’•
Thanks for the updates!!! As always, you guys are awesome ๐Ÿ‘Œโค๏ธ

Thank you so much for the update once again!
I love this chapter so much~

Rowan is totally jelly of Lex. And he's basically saying that if she wanna have sex or do anything else, it's OK if it's with Rowan.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASS RELEASE <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HARD WORK <3 <3 <3

AHHHHHH
This chapter almost made me go crazy...
So he's getting jealous of "Lex"...

I remember there was a comment in a previous chapter about how "Lex" will be the hardship or something. Hmm ๐Ÿค”

Those kisses and hugs ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I'm getting nosebleed here

Thank you, I can still read this chapter because I bookmark the last chapter I read in my browser.
But today this manhwa not listed anymore in mangadex, what happened?
https://mangadex.org/title/35013/why-are-you-doing-this-duke

Group Leader
Aaah so sweet i like it so much thanks to the translator you give me so much happiness for translating this series๐Ÿค—um is there will be have the next chapter? I hope will๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Thank you HaruParty for the mass release!

@toro
Dex admins got a CnD. But the scantalor will continue to translate until they get a CnD, at least that is what they said on their announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread