What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
No crying ever could just be Rowan's way of saying he will keep her happy

Double-page supporter
Haru party back at again for another mass release!

Appreciated! I wonder if we’re caught up to raws? Or how far are we... /checks

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi Actually, into it to mean that he wants to love her as himself, not as someone the spell made him be. That's also why he doesn't want her doing anything naughty with 'Lex.' He wants to be intimate on HIS terms.

Double-page supporter
I thank you AGAIN with ALL MY HEART HaruParty for this well-timed and delightful mass release! <3

I had a heartbreak just yesterday and seeing my favorite webtoon in my recent updates like this just blew away all of my negative feelings. Erin and Rowan's dynamic and the comedy are just the exact things I needed to get me back to shape! Thank you so so much!!!

Cya

Wuttt erin.. if you can't help to do the changes.. let me do it instead.. Lol.. #peekingatrowanbody

Aggregator gang
lol I think he sees Lex as a potential rival because he doesn't have any control with his body when Lex takes over
and I see we have catch up to the raws so I guess there won't be any mass release anymore :(

Thanks HaruParty!

So cute! That bit about the romance novels being no help was very amusing.

OMG MASS RELEASE!! That was amazing! Seeing the progression of their relationship grow, and how violated Rowan must feel whenever he becomes Lez. Hopefully the magic wears off and they become a beautiful happy couple

Users who are viewing this thread