What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 45

@saudagarbeta
From what I noticed in these Manhwa’s based around a similar culture/era/period the husband and wife usually have their own quarters, so that’s probably why they don’t sleep in the same room. I guess makes it easier to make the characters have distance, secrets (like affairs lol) and etc. Kinda like how there is an emperor, empress (emperor’s “wife”) and then also a queen (which is also a “wife”, mistress, concubine, w/e).

IMO, I believe he put distance between Lex and her, because he already considered her his wife (since they’re married and he’s aware) so he wants her to love him and not some facade character that isn’t him. If you recall in previous chapters in the beginning where I guess she wasn’t aware that he known of her existence, he did talk about his wife and told others about her and didn’t go after women because of her.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's just unreasonable.

At least Rowan made his intentions and feelings known. Erin's comment about how all her novel protagonists never do anything or ask questions made me laugh. Shoujo heroine syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, he's jealous of himself. lol

And also, didn't they already have sex? Why is she acting like this!? She's already aware she's in love with him. She shouldn't be surprised.

I tried the links (eg. Chapters, main page of the manga) they don't work... it says the manga or page is not available. So did this manga got taken down or something?😢

You know a while back, she was talking about how her stomach hurt. I have an inkling that she might be pregnant? I'm probably wrong but I felt like it might be possible?

It's so cute that he's jealous of himself! You know, it's like there're three kinds of him: the bloodlusting Grim Reaper, the lovesick Lex and the kind-of-tsundere Rowan.

I love that he’s jealous of himself and he doesn’t want her to have the deed with him while he’s lex😂 he’s such a jealous baby it’s so cute.

lol hes jealous of himself thats some next level type of jealousy i guess but why didnt they continue?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy he is jealous of himself.. no lex boy lex pls come more XD

Users who are viewing this thread