What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 49 - Start of Season 2

Sem

Dex-chan lover
From the viewpoint of the servants, this whole series must just be "My Lord and Lady are extremely lovey dovey"

AAHHH THE HUGGING, THE TOUCHING ITS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART AAAAH! my eyes and my heart has been cleansed by their love and interaction. I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING HUHUHU PLIS JUST GET MARRIED AGAIN AND HAVE BEBEH LIKE A MILLION TIMES

OMG! It's here. Thank you HaruParty! ❤️

I just had a big smile plastered on my face the whole time I was reading. Their relationship/interactions has come a long way and based off the raws I've seen, there are more moments like this to come. Kyaaaa!!! 😍

Why they are so cute???? I hope there is not any dog blood in the future.

Thanks for the update!
Its back! And the two are as stable, maybe even better than ever. What a great start to season 2.

Please let this chapter NOT be the calm before the storm juuuuussssttt yet. We need more sugar, we need more dog food, we need more fluff, and we need more materials for the ship to keep sailing strong, avoid icebergs, fix any leaks, and have a long, safe journey.

Our eyes be blessed with Rowan smiling not once but twice! Plus point! As for our MC, loving the confidence/trust/carefreeness at how casually she just went and did a piggyback ride. Well, he offered and he is her husband. Thank you Mr. Rain, Mr. boulder/rock, Mr. Wheel, Mr. Mud, and Lady Heels for granting our couple more shipping fuel! Only thing that ruined this chapter is the brief glimpse of royals. Fr*akin a's! Both father and son, just leave our loving household alone!

Dex-chan lover
I forgot the story but old chapter in mangadex is such a hassle to load.... 😑

Dex-chan lover
@Sem well, they are.

@roxanneayy already there. the mind controlled duke rarely appears by now and before the season ends the duke already proved to be in love with gypsy girl without magic needed.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation ❤️ they're so cute piggybacking

Users who are viewing this thread