What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 49 - Start of Season 2

AHHHHHHHHH! How can they be so adorable!!
Love them as a couple so much, haha

Again, thank you for your enormous hard-work with giving us this manhwa! Thank yooooou, we deeply appreciate it!

THANK U SO MUCH!! I LOVE THIS STORYYY

I can already tell that a lot of things will happen in the future (Imperial Palace drama). Anyway, I hope they get through it together hehe ;)

Dex-chan lover
Eeey. Season 2!

And what a way to come back in. This silly married couple that really like each other but also think they don't.

I hope the manhwa will have different ending from the novel :"
Plzz just make them happily together ever! :"

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm so invested in this because of whole magic love spell shenanigans but I seriously hate crybaby/helpless damsel in distress type characters. He didn't even deny the fact that she's like a child that needs to be taken care of- its very evident in some chapters, like this one. I fully understand that this was probably the case for women of this period but this is a fantasy novel. Too many cliches man... That's why we praise all the villainess stories so much... because there's that drive to SELF improve and become independent(and change your fated death lol). But yeah... the ML is like far superior to FL in my eyes. It seems like she's only fighting to keep the current lifestyle she posses now. Idk in the last 49 chapters, I've just see more growth from his side... or maybe I'm expecting too much of this adaptation.. whatever... Anyways, NEXT!

Users who are viewing this thread