What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 49 - Start of Season 2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
6,815
oh wow they are back! time to unlock this sealead memory of mine!
 
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Messages
2,310
Oh man I can relate so much to getting your shoe stuck in the mud on a moutainous path. It's like super glue! The duke is so strong to pull her off it!!!
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
932
I looove rereading the entire series every once in a while to see how much Rowan has developed. Chapter 5 Rowan would never have done this! 😍😆
 
Joined
Sep 19, 2019
Messages
56
I yelled when I saw his update. Missed these two so baaadd!!

Also, I didn't think my memory was this bad, but who the heck is Viscount Razeal or whatever?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
341
@gauui He's the secretary that's constantly looking for the Duke to do his paperwork.

The forever alone guy.
 
Active member
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
240
What a nice start. Thank you so much Haru Party!!! Finding out that the new season has started is such a pleasant surprise.
 
Active member
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Messages
187
I just followed this series yesterday and so glad I'm just in time! Thank you for the update!
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
661
2020 started with hell As its footsteps, but this series made my day i tad better.
 
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
247
😭 got the fluff at the start of new seasonn.... Ahh this adorable dorky couple 😭😭😭😍😍😍
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top