What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
I feel really bad at her, but at the same time it's pre sad to earn love from brainwashing. I hope he can love her out side of the magic effect soon 😂😂

Double-page supporter
It was nice to see real Lex put a bit off kilter by her honesty.

I am going to get bald from all the cliffhangers, and I do agree with the first comment. I hope if he ever stays as his old self, he'll learn how to love her

i hope she runs the fwuck away but alas, ofc that's not going to happen being he is the sole main title character. im not into murderous, violent male leads

Dex-chan lover
So wait,he spared her on purpose ??? This comic confuses me yet I'm so intrigued I cant look away..

Group Leader
The art is beautiful, but during that entire sequence, I couldn't stop thinking "there's no fking way this girl is doing any kind of gardening with that giant-ass dress, especially as clean as it is."

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so she actually loves him. That...doesn't make this any less awkward of a marriage.

They're both stuck in a really bizarre situation.

I hope she’s strong enough or smart enough to get out of this situation. It’s messed up if she’s thinking to completely trap him under this spell for as long as they live. Onesided or fake love is so weird to deal with afterall, and almost never ends well. But I’m guessing she won’t :(

Users who are viewing this thread