What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 66

;;_;; im so sad, i was enjoying this story very much. Tapas has the chapters only up to 34 too... WHYYyy :Cccccccccc

Group Leader
@Paulthetic I hope someone else will pick it up because Tapas has gone to the grave ever since it changed from tapastic to tapas...and their translations are horrible, so I don't really want to read it from them. And they're sooooo far behind. I don't speak Korean so I can't translate it myself big sad. If only the series was Japanese

Im very sad 😭😭😭😭 i didnt stop reading until i finished it only to find out it would end here. Thank you so much team! I hope to read more.❤️

Ahhhh the lady rlly makes me feel bad for her. She’s the epitome of the MC from a villainess manhwa....

HaruParty, the heroes we don't deserve. Thank you for everything. It was good while it lasted ( ´༎ຶㅂ༎ຶ`) ( ‘́⌣’̀)

Will new chapters come? When? I hope it will be as fast as possible! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I read it until chapter 73 in wakamics, if you wonder what will happen try to look there ^^

Fed-Kun's army
NAME CHANGE INFO: After a few MONTHS of trying to get into contact with Tapas about the name change in this series, I finally recieved a reply. The original publisher ( NOT the author or Tapas) had the final say in this terrible decision, and Tapas legally cannot change the names back. Of course, they COULD have told the fans this themselves, but they didn't. So we're stuck with the new names unless someone else decides to do a fan transition.

Double-page supporter
@DorothyGale123 thanks for that update. Tapas always likes to keep their stuff a secret which is really frustrating at times. Also who the hell is that publisher and curse their bad taste in decisions. This is total BS and might I say disrespectful to the author. If I wrote a character, I would hate someone coming along and changing my baby for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread