What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 66

Thank you for your awesome work until now! It's a bit sad and I'm definitely going to miss your wonderful translations but I look forward to your future projects as well. [:

The names are terrible, not even close.

Thank you all who worked on this, was really one of my favorite manhwas I’ve been following since its early chapters and seeing the characters grow and interact more naturally over time and fall in love was amazing. It’s been a long ride (never long enough though), and I’ll miss this terribly.

ew why tf did they changes the names for...

anywho

thank you haruparty for working so hard and giving us these amazing translations till now! 😙

fml

why is every place picking up manhwa i like and ruining it...i'm so sick of this.

Nooooo I rather gib my money to tappytoons 😭😭

This team was doing great!! I'll miss reading from yall

Yay for the French people here, it is licensed by delit**n !!! so we will be able to read it, now we "just" have to wait for them to reach where we were in the story on mangadex 😄

Is it possible for someone to summarize chapter 67? I'm willing to buy the raw of the chapter but I can not read Korean.😭 Seeing as it is going to feel like affinity and beyond😱 for tapas to get the series updated to were it is now. I would prefer to not be left hanging.😰

I hate 2020, so many manhwa are getting trademarked and fucked up. You have to pay to read and they take WEEKS to update and the translations aren't that good. I mean, Who made me a princess, The justice of villaness woman, Daughter for the emperor, The abandoned empress, and more are all being taken down places. I would read it on Tappytoon but it costs so much and Kakaopage is only Korean and isn't available in the US, plus to make it worse I'm broke. Fuck all these shitty companies charging $5 a chapter 😡😡🤬🤬🤬🖕🖕🖕

Fed-Kun's army
I hate when names get butchered by official translations like Zoro to Zolo. Like seriously.
I feel like I'll never be able to finish this story. Suckssss

Thank you HaruParty for all the work you've done!

Users who are viewing this thread