What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
@Cerenium how is this not a cliffhanger? :p or you being sarcastic?

I sure hope someone at least picks up until at least the end of this little arc/a good place to actually stop translating. Shitapas will never catch up at this rate and be a year until we see it caught up to even here :|

I'm serious. The duke found her. They're not safe yet, but I feel much better knowing she's not alone. Ending it one chapter earlier would have been hell!!!

This is the end...
Hold your breath and count to ten... 😭😭😭

Thank you so much for your hard work until now, but I'm really sad 😭

This made me really sad 😭😭😭 its one of my favs tbh but thanks for all the things you've dine

Thank you for the chapters!😁 Nooo! Now we have to wait like 2 years until they catch up on tapas. I'm so sad.😭

Double-page supporter
Why change the names to french names? They have something against the Irish?

Why are you doing this?! 😫
I know your reason but still my heart... When they already so affectionate with each other
😭 I'm crying blood now

Thank you for all the work so far. And for us all, I will keep on banging pots and pans, raising pitchforks and torches, and tootin trumpets about the stupid name choice over at Tapas. (Nothing against the French. I just dont see the point, since the names are already westernized)

Thank you so much for introducing Rowan and Erin to us ! Such a shame but nevertheless thank you for all you've hard work.

uggh why did they choose such ugly names. I'm french and I've never met anyone called Dreaux. The original names are way better.
Anyway thank you for everything

Rowan and Erin are better 😤😤😤

Thank you for scanlating all these chapters for us, HaruParty! I dunno whether I'll continue reading on Tapas or not 😔 i am more familiar with your scanlations

Thank you so much for all the translations thus far! I'm kinda sad how most of my favorites are getting licensed and removed from mangadex, but at the same time I'm glad that it's gotten famous to the point where it's been rightfully acknowledged as licensed work. I still wish I could read it though :(

Plus the original names are better. We've spent 60+ chapters with their names so I can't think of them being anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread