What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 66

Dreaux isn't french, sounds french yes but sounds stupid as well and Noël written like this is a man's name.... such excellent work there -_- otherwise thanks for the translation until now :)

I don't really like that Tapas pick this up. In my experience, they never did a series a justice they deserved... Why Tapas out of all official translation sites in this world!!! AHHHH... I am so frustrated. I prefer Tappytoon, even if I have to pay for the chapters...

I commend by Tapas but I'm sure they won't change anything.
So only reason I'm glad, that they picked it up is that at least the author will get some profit from it.
Thank you for translate this nice piece of art for such a long time!

Dex-chan lover
> dropped
> check tapas
> content not available in your country

Well fuck everything

Group Leader
thank you for the mass release and the hard work you have been doing for this series! I am glad that the series has finally got an official translation why tapas tho but on the other hand, it's sad knowing that you guys will not continue scanlating the series.

@marsbars i don't mind paying for good webtoons but yeah this whole region locking thing sucks. the thing with pirating is that sometimes the quality can be quite bad. i'd rather read from a translation team or from the actual legit website. but yeah. if it's gonna come down to pirating (if this region locking thing is still not resolved by then), i hope the one that pirates it put out contents with good qualities 😒

But tapas sucks! It's one of the worst sites!!!!

Plus it's not available to everyone internationally like these translations!

Thank you sooo much for all the work you’ve put into this series! It was one of my favorites. Reading this helped give me a little bit of happiness during hard times, and also helped me forget, even just a little.

I respect that you’re dropping this bc it’s been adopted into english (idk what tapas was thinking though, changing their names. The new names are awful HAHAHAH). Cant wait until the official translations reach the latest chapter! This is probably the only manhwa i’m willing to make a tapas account for hahaha.

Fed-Kun's army
awww so sad
they always the names to ridiculous or over complicated names.

thanks for your hard work!!

Double-page supporter
This is gonna be my first ever comment, yay? So thanks for translation however...
You guys are coming across as kinda petty ya know??
'Go to Tapas and be vocal about the names'
...You're just gonna bring attention to yourselves since people are already bringing up the fan translation there, just saying.
Also it's possible that the name changes were a request of the korean publisher since I know that type of thing has happened before.
But you do you I guess.

Did I miss the party? Was just about to read the new chapters then suddenly the manga is not available anymore :'(

I hope a group that doesn't bother with legal stuff will pick this up. Not everyone can read on tapas, plus it's not free.
Thx for the work you did up till now though.

Double-page supporter
It's unfortunate that we won't get to keep seeing your translations for this. Thanks for the hard work!

And for everyone else who is thinking of going to Tapas, just get it from another website that rips their stuff if you don't want to support them.

tapas picked lots of good series and you have to pay. haist how sad

Group Leader
Thank you for all the releases to date HaruParty, and this mass release that pretty much takes us up to the raws! <3

Users who are viewing this thread