What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 66

Nooooo, why😭😭😭😭
I’ve already seen that it will be on tapas but it’s not available in my country so I can’t read it, I’m so so sad😭😭😭 it’s one of the first manhua that I really loved... i really really wanted to read it to the end, even if it took 485950 chapters to end, I would have been there😭
Hope tapas will allow to read it in my country some day (and idk why they have the habit of changing the names ???)
But thank you so much for all your translations haruparty, and tysm for the mass release !!!!💛

Double-page supporter
I've been going around thanking HaruParty for all their work in scanlating this beautiful and funny series.. I'm still sad waaaa

Thank you for everything HaruParty! Erin please stay saaaafe (really this is like the only webtoon whose comedy lands each time)

Double-page supporter
I've been on Tapas for years and I agree their naming sense SUCKS. There's really no point complaining in the comments because they do not read it. So all we can do is try our best to auto-filter the names.

The one bright-side is the ink used to unlock chapters can be easily earned through watching ads (rarely has any), playing games, and doing surveys. There's also weekly free episode gifts, so snatch them up when you see them. Unfortunately you'll have to make an account.

@ish131hxs I ask myself that every time. Pretty much all the names they changed to suck in my opinion... They don't like to use "original" names (basically how it's written in the raws, whether that's an asian name or romanized western name). I mean the funniest one I've come across is using "Khloe" in a transmigrated ancient china manhua

Welp. That's a sad way to end. I don't buy english manga because it's not my main language and I doubt it will be licensed in portuguese.

My only problem with the license is that, even though it's licensed in English and I have tapas account, I still can't read it on tapas since it's apparently unavailable in my country region. It's upsetting since English is the second language in my country, and most of the story for in my region is in English. I guess I will never get to read this manhwa and can't support the author. If I had to choose between all the platform, I prefer webtoon honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Well here's hoping someone else picks it up... would rather not wait forever for it to catch up, not to mention the confusion of every fucking name and place getting changed for some reason.

I am soooo happy for the mass release!! ❤❤
Then, I read your note. 😭😭😭

Tbh Tapas sucks ass, I hope someone will pick this up. I can better learn Korean during the time Taps will finally catch on

Damn it... Tapas had to license it and wtf why Erin become Noel?! I'm sad... last resort is heading to tapas but uch...

Omg awww I’m gonna miss ur guys translations for this so much..does it cost money to read on tapas?? Also I agree, why would they decide to name rowan dreaux?!!! Ugh why do they have to change all the names...thank u guys so much for all that you’ve done❤️

Group Leader
I would be okay if it wasn't Tapas!! Also someone spoil me! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!😭😭😭😭😭

Such a cliffhanger and then dropped! This manhwa is one of may favorites. I really the chemistry of ML and FL. To catch up to Tapas we have to wait 😭 anyway. I am so grateful for all the translations and hardwork

Users who are viewing this thread