What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 66

Whaaat noo I dislike tapas... This is sad... I guess I'll have to resort to finding fan scans on Instagram...

Zm

Nooooooooooo I HATE tapas!!!! Who gave then the right to chnage the names n set it to France like fak off!
I'm gonna machine translate this for myself.
Thank you guys so much for the amazing translations so far!!

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, I can't believe it ends like this... T_T this is one of my favorite series ever... Sigh, thank you so much for translating all these chapters for us, guys, I really loved reading this series... Hopefully I'll be able to know how it ends someday.

Fed-Kun's army
so many nice series have been liscensed recently and idk if i feel that great about it tbh bc most of the liscensed scanlations arent as good

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind if they actually license it, I'll even pay for it. but the region lock is simply hateful.
pirate is my only way now I guess.

Thank you so much to the HaruParty and Why Duke team for translating and sharing this gem with us! It's been fun <3

Thank you! It's been fun and time to pull up the old wallet and complain about names lol.

nooooooo, Thanks for the mass release and updates. Any idea what youre going to work on next?

Dex-chan lover
As much as I love this story. And feel glad for it to be localized in english by tapas.,I don't like the fact that they need to change their names.. Especially Erin's name!... Like "erin' is much fit to her character and personality,instead of noel. 😧..so yeah expect to see me as well in the comment section in tapas.ranting about their names XD.and well ,,I guess now you're dropping this I have no choice but to wait until chapters in tapas catch up.AROUND MAYBE 2-3 YEARS FROM NOW... T-T.

Thank you soooo much Haru party! For all the efforts up until now for translating this beautiful work. See you to your other picked up projects ❤

Damn... its on tapas. Looks like I cant read it anymore. I tried reading a series on there but trying to watch ads for free ink took too long...

so i tried checking it on tapas, and i can't even gain access to the webtoon because apparently it's unavailable in my country. goddammit. i mean i know this is unfair to you guys since it's a free scanlation team and you guys aren't being paid to do this but i kinda wish you guys didn't drop translating this amazing webtoon. fuck tapas. i was at least planning to re-read the whole thing from the beginning on their website, so even if they change the character names i'd get used to it eventually. but i can't even access the damn thing. fuck this shit 💩💀

can you guys just ignore tapas pls... i've seen other scanlation teams that are still translating webtoons with their own version of translation, even though the webtoons themselves are being picked by legitimate website like tappytoon e.g. the reason why raeliana ended up at the duke's mansion & doctor elise
p.s. ugh now i kinda wish tappy would've been the one that picked this webtoon and not tapas 🤡

So many new chapters today!
Thank you so much for the mass release!! 😍

But omg, your work on this series stops here, this is really sad news 😭😭😭

Wait, what? Noooooooo so sad! Thanks Haruparty! You did an amazing job in this series!

@shootinstar I’m in the same situation, I was going to buy the whole thing in tapas but I can’t even do that because it’s also unavailable in my country 😭 and that was one of my fav webtoon, I’m just heartbroken

Thank you for the hardwork to translate this amazing webtoon. We really appreciate that, though im sad that this is the end.

Users who are viewing this thread