What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 66

Group Leader
@Meekashee Yep, it's super petty cause I'm mad about the names
572890293611790353.png

And there are novel translations and novel spoilers, so we wouldn't be the only source of names (and I'm sure any official company is aware of the fan TLs when they license a title regardless). That said, Tapas has a penchant for changing names for lots of series they license and no one knows why (just read some of the comments here that talk about other series Tapas has licensed and changed names for). Seems like a bad habit they need to break.

@meekashee lol literally no one likes these names. what does it matter to you if they’re slightly bitter? i would be too. leave the group alone.

Double-page supporter
@grownbean Lmao, I knew there'd at least be one comment like this. While yes, names could be better but they're not terrible and I'm not about to bitch about it because it has an official translation now and I can support the author, in a language I can read. Korean's hard to learn when you're on your own, for me at least otl.

@Solistia Well, even though you dropped the project so it doesn't really matter, normally you would get a C&D would you not if they were aware?
It is not just them though, webcomics does that a lot as well (along with grammar not always being the best, but I digress.) Speaking of that, webcomics, tapas, mangatoon, and tappytoon seem to share comics ( Chinese ones for the first 3, Korean for the last three obviously) so it's possible that one of the other two will pick it up with their own translations. Who knows right now really, but it's a possibility.

Im cryingggg😭😭 it soooooo sad... But am glad too for the author bcs the series going international market😁
Btw thank you so much Haru Party😚😚 am really happy bcse you pick this mahwa and i really enjoyed reading this thank you so much 💜💜💜
(fyi: kakaopage pick this up but its indonesian)

Thanks so much for your hard work... and I'm sorry it's being picked up by some other company. We appreciate you so much though!!!

oh gosh, im really sad that tapas picked it up... i dont have money to read 😭
thank you so much for your hard work!!!

noooooooooooooooooooo im so sorry and sad y'all had to drop this, this is one of my favs. go forth pirates, make this right

I wouldn't mind paying to read what happen next... BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S NOT AVAILABLE FOR MY COUNTRY WTF ?! WHY CAN'T I JUST READ THE ENGLISH TRAD
I fucking hate this kind of bullshit

Thanks for what you did until then nonetheless guys, was awesome

Untung di kakaopage indo ada,, walopun masi chapter 63 skrg nunggu lama dong 😭
Penasaran bgt lanjutannyaaa.. Hiksss
kata spoilernya sih ntar erin mati, trus diulang lagi dr awal ketemu tp rowan ttp inget, ntar mati lagi, diulang lagi, gtu terus sampe hello kitty jadi hello panda

Btw makasih terjemahannya selama ini yaa GBU

My heart is broken!! Still, thank you to the HaruPARTY team for all your hard work. This has been one of my favorite series since it’s release, I was always looking forward to an update :) Tapas changing the names is so brain dead, and I hate them in the first place... always hurts me when they are the ones to license something lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Groups like Tapas are the major reason why so many people pirate. I don't get how they don't realize how foolish abd awful the decisions they make are. This series is basically dead in the water now.

The majority of people following are reading it for the english translation and now most of these people can't even access to pay for it without a vpn and translator. What a shithshow

Group Leader
Tapas changes EVERY SINGLE NAME IN COMICS even ones that already had THREE Official English Releases in Webcomics, Mangatoon and Webnovel app.

The stupidest thing about it is that despite the spotty translations in all three, THEY STILL RESPECTED THE AUTHOR'S CHOICE OF CHINESE NAMES.

Yes, I'm still salty. The dared change the names in the No Doubt in Us comic.

@Solistia I'm with you in the absolute hate for Tapas idiotic naming choices.

Nonetheless Thank you for translating this... good things really do need to come to an end huh...anyways this will always be one of my faves and hoping some other sites/apps or whatever can pick this up...I'm definitely gonna miss rowan/ Lex and Erin...

Dex-chan lover
Fuck the licensing :( gonna take forever to get caught up AND it's going to ruin the names. I say, fuck it, keep translating it. Hope at least some group does. I'll support the license to support the author, but I don't want to wait fucking ages cause the way licensing works and their dumbshit "1 chapter a week" when the raws are so fucking far ahead.

Fuck Tapas though

Users who are viewing this thread