What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 67

Aggregator gang
I haven't read this chapter yet 😆 as soon as I saw the update I came straight here lol. I did read the comments below and yeah idk 🤣 I mean, manga sites are sort of in the grey zone anyway. So! Just want to say ty, ty so so soooo much! I have Tapas app and I can read other manhwa just fine, but the only series (rn at least, not sure if there're others, hope not..) I can't read is "What's Wrong with You, Duke?" It's said this is not available in my country. So I kinda lost hope. So thanks again!!

I feel so guilty reading this now. After everything with the last group, I told myself it was all over and it was for the best. I actually told myself I'd never see it again. Seeing it back, even when it's not supposed to be, I mean I love it but it feels wrong somehow. It also feels wrong that I'm kinda happy.

Anyways, thanks for the translation.

Thanks for picking this up! Would be great if you can continue from here.

Edit: I found the translations up to chapter 75 on Manhwatop.com, but they are not all of the same quality or as easy to read as yours (spelling, grammar, etc.). So it would be great if you can continue from chapter 67.

Thank you for picking this project !
Can you continue at the right next chapter (68) ?
Because I only read on Mangadex, and I don't think the quality is good in other sites, plus I don't want to have to search for the others chapters !

I checked chapter 68 on other site but it's unreadable, so please continue translating!

Thanks so much for taking over😍!!! I was o happy to see a new chapter for this manhua! (Kinda gave up hopes for new ones when the previous group dropped it)

I mainly read from MangaDex so it would be great if you continue posting them from 68 and on till catching up!
And no pressure on updating on my part as long as they keep updating once in a while I don't mind mass updates or quickly updating to catch up. So thanks for doing this on your free time!

Double-page supporter
I don't get why the duke is a massive beta fuck and can't just kill the fucking cunt that pretends to be a prince? He's a worthless waste of food and drink, so just kill the fucker you fucking coward. "But he's the crown prince who's going to become the emperor!" - Not if he's dead.

Yep, I agree with my neighbors below it seems, and will ask for a translation from this chapter onward on mangadex... And thank you very much for your work. Wholeheartedly so.

Users who are viewing this thread