What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 7

The butler was like, "but my lord, you have lost your rationality a long time ago?" 😂

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some insight into his side. Just what the heck are the rules here?

Well, at least they're talking about it directly now.

Aggregator gang
blood lust, if you think about it hard enough, it sounds like they want to f*ck blood. The lust, for blood

this is the first time we get both perspectives. I'm really liking it. It's interesting that those times he spent with her aren't blank memories, but just under the influence

He is jerk, he even fuck her, now he show no responsibility, it him to force her to that magic circle first place

Group Leader
So it was her eyes that did the magic. Just like her mom said to look in enemy eyes without fear.

Double-page supporter
@aodpds711 that makes a lot of sense!!!!!!!! I always love it when a sentence (in this case her mom's words) has 2 layers of meaning which hidden meaning would be revealed later on.

I like how we get to see it from Duke's perspective. Cruel guy for sure but it's very confusing to be in his position as well.

I know there's other things going on in this chapter, but the maid's face at the end. I can't get over her expression.

Fed-Kun's army
dammit! this whole thing is actually pretty damn annoying lol
it's like conversing with someone who have pause and play button on himself but it's random xD
(actually i think that example may be even weirder)

Users who are viewing this thread