What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what! I had no idea we were so close to the end omg! This was so sudden... 😳

Seeing the Duke cry when he finally saw Erin honestly made me tear up too! I wish we could've seen the wedding. This was a really beautiful story, I love the art and I loved the characters. I'm so happy I got to read this till the end. Thank you so much for translating it for us. ❤️

we didnt get to see erin's full reaction to the time travel fiasco

cri

... thats a bit...... anti climatic . i hope the side stories add onto how he seduced erin again or smth

That end was... really anticlimatic. Does the novel end like this too or is there some more stuff afterwards aside from the side stories?

Fed-Kun's army
It ended so abruptly. ;-; I wonder if the author was rushed or something. Anyway tysm for the update!!! 👏🏻

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Somehow this felt like those 90's highschool movies? Well, this ending was not exactly what I would've liked but I'll take it. I hope that the side stories will give us a better experience.

Fed-Kun's army
That's it???

Are you serious? A wall of text is how we are going to end this series!!!

I think once this series did the time travel thing it started going downhill slowly but it seems the author just really wanted to end the series.

Huh? That's it??? That felt a little off... I wanted to see Erin's reactions more!! I wanted to see her fall in love with him again and then maybe, just maybe, her memories would return ((´д`))

I really love this series, but when you give us an ending like that it's a bit heartbreaking...

Aww rowan's face.immm cryingggg. Looking forward seeing their babies. Thank you sooo much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Let all be honest, the series jumped the shark when the guy isekied back in time. The story was spinning its wheels after that.

WPA

I felt the end was a bit rushed, but it is definitely better that it being dragged out. It's still a great end, and it's over, but glad it's not going to be squeezed dry until it goes stale.

I think the novel went on for a while longer if I remember some comments I read correctly.

What is this exposition ending? I wanted to see him go ham on suffocating her with love!
I'm feeling kind of cheated 😒

Oh well, it's over, it was a HEA, I guess I'll have to go back to the first chapters for the love bombing 😅

Users who are viewing this thread