What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

i agree, after rowan went back in time, things have been really... weird and rushed. i don’t like the ending though because imagined being killed and suddenly being proposed (wait isn’t this the same thing happened in the beginning of this story but without magic?), i’d feel hella confused HAHAHAH

anyway thank you for translating!!

felt like they rushed the ending way too fast... one moment I'm enjoying their reunion and the next moment I get thrown in the face with a brick named "exposition ending". man... I hope they'll have some extra chapters but idrk...

Fed-Kun's army
Bluh, STRAIGHT INTO EPILOGUE, REALLY? We're not gonna go into the discrepancies in their memories, or untangling their past, or Erin's reactions to all this? Awww.

We all feeling cheated right now. This could of continued!!! What about Erin's feeling? What about Towan explaining shit to her?!?! V.v why the fast epilogue god danm.

This ending was so rushed, I feel like this last arc was pointless. What was the point of doing it if we can't even see how the Duke get her to love him again. The author should just haven't kill them in the first place, and find a way for them to escape the shitty prince and then bring him down. This ending is disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
That was sweet, and kinda hilarious how close to their first meeting this reunion turned out to be lol. But yeah, I'm so glad we'll get some extra chapters, because the ending felt way too rushed here! I wanted more of Erin's reaction to all this craziness, and we were promised children too, dammit! XD
Still, Rowan's reaction made me wanna cry too, so adorable ;u;

Fed-Kun's army
Oh heck no. Why we do the ending like this? That reunion was not satisfying. Asdfgh! I wouldve loved to have seen them fall in love again for like 2 or more chapters. Then an epilogue of them having kids. They skipped her falling in love with him all over again. Booooo his whole part of searching was so rushed too.

I was about to scream "Finallyyyyy!!!" when both met again but then came the ending and it was.....so rushed.....wtf was that...what was the point of being Isekai'd back to the past??

Dex-chan lover
What kind of ending (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻
I'm upset they just glossed over them getting back together, and for some reason she's hidden away in the Duke's estate? Was it his PTSD refusing to let her out in case something happened again and how did she fall in love with someone she called a weirdo. Did he put on his Lex face and call her his song bird while being overly romantic. I can't believe they're just ending it with, they got back together and we're happy the end what more do you want? Go on get! Get outta here!

Wow not even a pic of them happy together at the end. just, flower petals and words D :

Bruuuh that ending lol. At least it was a happy ending!

Anyways, congrats and many thanks to the wonderful scanlation team for finishing this series! Ya'll are the tru MVPs ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread