What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

um okay I guess? It was definitely rushed but they couldn’t show more of the main characters in the concluding statements????? It was literally just words and random drawings.

That was a crazy rushed ending. Was the author not allowed more chapters or something to actually show them fall in love again or even just for the convenient Erin remembers everything suddenly? I know there will be side stories, but something as important as seeing Erin fall in love with Rowan again is so important because it just sounds like she was forced to go with him and potentially wooed with luxury. So much unresolved. Hopefully the side stories show Rowan wooing Erin in a clipped together montage without the use of magic.

*blinks*

Well, that was rushed. I thought for sure we'd at least get a quick "Oh, shit, I remember the past now too!" scene, but I guess not. Maybe the side-stories will deliver.

Well, I would've preferred at least a few snapshots of this whole courting/marriage that weren't faceless, but I'm also glad they didn't drag this out too far. Considering it would be inevitable that she fell in love and married him, I guess side stories are enough to bring the fluff.

Thank you so much for the scanlation!

Aggregator gang
Congratulations on scaring the sh*t out of your wife at your first meeting twice, dumbass.

When the duke traveled back in time, I figured that maybe he would become Lex and we will see him being crazy in love with the wife he though was dead but this... I skimmed through most of the return to the past chapters and the ending feels very rushed... thank you for the translation any way

When we got to the end I almost wanted to cry that we didn't see them fall in love all over again. Or at least court a little bit? but then you mentioned the side stories and I feel much much better about this ending now. I'm thinking they might do a maid and the vampire sort of thing where it really expands a lot in the side stories? anywho thank you for translating the main story this was a fantastic ride.

Ah I wish they dragged out the ending a bit longer, but we're getting side stories! Really enjoyed this series. Thank you for your work!

I am crying. I fucking love this circle endings. CAN'T STOP BEING EMOTIONAL ABOUT THIS STORY. Thank you so much for all the effort you put on this. I won't marked as complete as you told me to.

The move to time traveled consciousness feels a little weird and rushed but we've got a pretty satisfying ending, though the fact that they mention that erin doesn't really go out is a bit foreboding.

I'm happy they met again, but I needed at least 1 more chapter showing Rowan explaining the situation to Erin and slowly winning her over, meeting the aunt again, holding the wedding, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread