What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

just so everyone knows, I don't think think this is the end. On tapas, it just says that they are going on a break. I think it's just the end of the season

:( i mean i’m glad they’re together but i don’t like this ending! i hope the side stories elaborate more. tysm for the chapter and all the previous ones <3

Im glad they are together but I feel like it would look more like a kidnapping from Erin's side. She doesn't remember anything and was threatened and she thought she could either die or marry this dude and she rarely leaves the house 👀. Am I the only one who sees how this can be creepy?

Erin should have remembered him :( even with just feelings ... it would be alright
Thank you so much for translations! I will wait for the side stories ^^

I read
she does remember her past life but not until later. She says that her wish was to have lots of kids lol

Dex-chan lover
I know they where background characters but, the aunt, the wandering prince, even that thot who got duped and killed unless she was that girl near the end. The ending kinda weird really since they don't even tell why she doesn't make many appearance.
But thanks for the translation and all the work that been put into it.

I can't believe it ended so suddenly and so fast 🥺😭 I expected that it'd take more chapters for him to bring her back and then she regains her memories and they marry happily and have children? It kinda makes me sad that there's not much interaction btw them in the last chapter bc it literally ended with the her taking his hand and the rest was narrated. Well the side stories will make up for this ig. Can't wait for it! ❤️

I kind of wish that the ending exposition was actually told through the comic itself rather then... What it was. It's possible the side stories will get into that but this feels a bit rushed to me. I get that they didn't want the story to drag on, but the Erin falling in love with him again would have been great to actually see. (Kind of like in Please Throw Me Away... The love interest character doesn't have memories, but dreams of the original timeline... So they end up feeling naturally drawn the FL as a result.)

And yes the girl at the end was the blonde chick from before. Looks like she was still pretty fixated on him to the point of dying her hair hoping that he'd fall for her since rumors spread that he was looking for a girl with that hair color

Thanks for all your work! I am gonna rate it, though it's lost some points for that ending. The MCs as characters are actually pretty great for this kind of story.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, side-stories? I guess they wanted to avoid the inevitable "retelling from a slightly different perspective" in order to focus on the important stuff. Like babies. Aaaand what leads up to those. :D

I want to see how he courted her and how erin fell in love with him again. Rowan deserves his happy ending and much more. I love this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread