What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

Wtf is this end? It's so unsatisfying... Like how could it end so quickly? I'm really disappointed...

I think side stories will compiles all untold story, like the reason erin and duke have 2nd life, erin's memory return, the babies, etc. Its still not completed yet, the novel have many story until the end.

The heck was that??!! This was not the ending that I signed up for -__- . Like how you gonna take the readers around for a trip when you reset time, but then not take us thru at least some of the romance??!! Welp -- I hope the side stories feel in the gaps

Thanks so much for the all chapters we got and will get!! ♡

NGL it felt p abrupt, here's hoping the side series relieves my tension. Happy they're happy in the end though

the parts i was looking forward to read (aka him wooing her until she regained her memories) was cut off entirely hahahahaa deym 😆

BUT i read somewhere else (in a different scanlation of this chapter somewhere else waaa and i totally forgot where i read it) that there are going to be extra epilogue chapters? Is this true? If soooo then it would probably be snippets of him courting her or their life together. Not sure tho but i really hope it’s true

NOOOOO i wanted to see it in more detail how he proposed and how erin felt and stuff but thank you translators and author for all that u do <333

Man this manhwa was amazing up until the time reversal. They took all the amazing build up and drama, threw it in the trash, and said ‘The End’. Still love this manhwa, but man did this last ark leave a bittersweet feeling

Contributor
I'm glad for happy ending but it was very rushed. Hope side stories will be pretty good.

The bomb!!! 😅😆

Love it!!!! 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have not expected it to be like that. Refreshing, amazing, surprisingly shocked (tulad ng story) 😆🤣😂😅

Thank you for this manhwa 😍 I am looking forward to the side stories.

Nooooo why it ended like that, i mean its good they found each other but the ending feel something is lacking 🤔 they did mentioned about having children before he went back to the past

Double-page supporter
???? She has no idea who he is but I guess he was forceful enough to convince her to come with him(why didn't they even bring up the childhood thing?). He then showered her with a copious amount of gifts and luxury, they get married, and no on ever sees Erin outside the castle again. That's kinda sad ngl, seeing as she wanted to travel the world with her aunt.

Also lofty goals Erin, lmao:
•Wear pretty dresses
•Get proposed to in said dresses
•Marry a man

Well, I guess you already accomplished that, time for a new life goal maybe?

This is a bit dissapointing tbh, I feel like the story started out really funny and charming, then proceeded to become sappier and sappier, ironically as Rowan became less sappy (for a while). Still enjoyed it while it lasted.

@Aretheus You summed up my feeling exactly, I'm getting serious whiplash from just the last two chapters, not to mention their entire characterizations. Erin just said she would really love traveling the world, and then we get an ending where it basically says she is being held hostage by her loving husband? Did he go manically insane at the idea of losing her again and lock her away to be pampered forever or something? I'm not sure who's fantasy this fulfills but it's not mine, nor Erin's I would think. I understand that the story is a romance, but this ending feels like a two-year-old's idea of a happily-ever-after, if you don't think too hard about it.

No! We didn't get to see them together at all in the end! It was perfect until right after she took his hand. The rest is too sudden.
I get that she had no memory, and that's fine it's within the logic of the story, but we should at least get a couple of images of them being happy together? This is just too sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread