What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 91

I... I don't think that plot point was handled well at all, lol. How tragic for an otherwise fun manwha to just be like "everything's okay this time :)"

Dex-chan lover
The end is like a pararell version of the beginning. Seems rushed for obvious reasons, but the story as a whole is adequate.

Started of strong, but the last bit with how the magic triggered and the whole thing with that just didn't work for me.

Dex-chan lover
I like how it parallels the beginning but it doesn't feel like the end end, but glad they found each other!!!!

I think I would of liked it better if Erin remembered him too!!!!!

I'm anxious for the side stories, thank you so much for bringing this story for us! <3

Dex-chan lover
That... that was the end?? Just a weirdly vague narration??? How odd. I wonder if the author was rushed for whatever reason. Well, it did come full circle, but couldn’t we at least get like a smiling photo of the two finally happy together??? Ah well. Thank you so much for translating!

Is this truly the END? it feels a bit too anti-climatic like a series that is axed

Wait, that's it? You end it with what's basically a montage?

I feel like they could have added just one more chapter to this with their reunion and then let the narration take over. Then I think it would have been perfect end to the series. But we shall see how the side stories help. Though they are likely to be about their life after marriage (like most side stories which show them with their kids or something).

On another note... Man i would be creeped out if i asked a guy if i knew him and his answer was that i was his wife in the past and in the future. 😳 Lol I would think he was a crazy creep for sure...

Oh no is that truly the end awwwwww that was a good story I wished for a less narrative ending but it was a good series on the whole
Thanks for translation

Did this get axed or something? These past few chapters have been a comedically fast "things went bad, so I traveled back through time and made them not bad instead, the end". You'd think all this windup to a one-sidedly happy reunion would then have...more than just the reunion, for one.

Aggregator gang
Wtf actually is that ending? Erin literally knows nothing about what happened between them, she's being pampered with jewels and personal musicians which we all know she's not into, she apparently never met anybody in public after this so she's a prisoner despite the impulsive wanderlust that she's displayed throughout the story.

This actually goes against absolutely every single message that the story was conveying to the reader from the very beginning. Peruka legitimate knew less about Erin by the end of the story than the beginning.

All you had to do was create some scenario where Erin magically remembers the other timeline, and pretty much everything past that writes itself. I'm absolutely fuming right now. This isn't a matter of being rushed. Even if this was 3 chapters, it would still be fundamentally incorrectly written based on what we know about these characters.

Banned
Disappointed at a rushed ending tbh, but I still enjoyed this manhwa. I want more from it so glad we are with side stories.

Fed-Kun's army
(Read this in the voice of the FedEx commercial guy)

"Hefoundheragainonashipbutshedidn'trecognizehimbuttheygotmarriedanywayandtheylivedhappilyeverafter... The End."

😅

Users who are viewing this thread