What's Wrong With You, Duke?

It makes me sad sad that HaruParty has to stop trabslating this, but pls know I appreciate all of the hard work and fun times reading what you guys translated! Thank you!

Thank you so much for your translations!!!! This story is unique and wonderful. Glad I was along for the ride.

I honestly hope the slut (The blonde fallen noble girl that slept with the crown prince when she had the duke as a fiance) dies. You are free to have a different opinion, but I am tired of seeing stories where the "bad people" get away with their crimes (basically scott free) because the main characters are supposed to be the "good" guys.

oh boy... I'm all for official releases but damn if they butcher all the quality translations you guys worked hard on. I certainly hope they won't do that and actually read the comments. So sad to see HaruParty but thankful for the service we have gotten from you guys. You were awesome for picking this up! 😍

Don't know if anyone in HaruParty will read this but... Thank you for everything, I saw it in Tapas, but it had like 12 chapters, so I was really confused. Really glad that, if someone had to pick it, it was Tapas. Not to advertise or anything, but that's the only page I know where I can pay the chapters and be poor at the same time (The ink offers thingie). Putting this here because, if someone that doesn't want or can't pay forchapters read this, I want them to know that they can still contribute to the authors instead of reading it at some aggregator like mangakakalot, where one dude will pay for the chapter and copy-paste his way to the "fan releases".

Waaaaah!!! It's sad 😭 TYSM for the translations! I will never forget this series I hope it will continue but I think it will never happen.

I could not stop reading!!! I really like the main characters so much 🥺 I like how this focuses on their relationship and that this piece of work has its funny moments! The magic is mysterious but I like how it goes uncovered little by little while showing how the main characters become close enough to tease and trust each other. I'm so invested in the story!

It has been a loooong ride. I learned to love-hate this series.. but mostly love of course. I am so THANKFUL to HaruParty for doing their best in sharing this lovely manhwa for free. I hope that your group will go a long way. THANKS SO SO SO MUCH for all your hardwork these years~ 😄

I checked my Tapas account and lo and behold! What's wrong with you duke is not available in the country that I am in right now~ 😪

Thank you for the scanlations. At this rate I'm just buying and reading the raws and translating on papago because the official English version is forever behind and the name changes are so cringy.

Dex-chan lover
You guys did a great job scanlating... just wish we could have finished this arc, or even incident before you had to stop...

Users who are viewing this thread