What's Wrong With You, Duke?

Double-page supporter
i was on break from reading manga before finally coming back and felt slightly happy because 10 new chapter in a row. BUT THE HECK?! TAPAS BEING A DI*K AGAIN?! thank you for the scanlation but daaammnnn i start to love this one 😭

so is this worth reading? i know that haruparty is dropping the series because it's getting officially translated. but is reading it till chapter 66 worth it? i don't wanna die from massive heartache

I just realized that chapter 67, 68, 69 got released, but still I hate wasting meh money just for god DAMN ink.... PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES. PRETTY PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!

I tried checking it out on tapas since you dropped it and their translation is AWFUL!
Not only did they change their names, the quality is bad and they changed songbird to skylark! The whole thing just doesn’t feel the same 😞

Fed-Kun's army
Welp dropped, anything owned by Tapas doesn't deserve attention. Doesn't matter if it was the author sake. Plenty of other official translators to go through than atrocious Tapas.

Maaan, they should rename this as 'Why did they drop this, duke?'

This was one of my favorites (╥﹏╥) sad to let this one go waaahhh

i. just. realized. that. this. being. drop. *sigh* thank a lot to HaruParty. thank you so much for your efforts doing this voluntarily, feeding this penniless human with cute story. i don't know what else should i say. *sigh*. just. lemme cry

Thank you so much for translating this beautiful series. It's a shame what happened in the official release (and it's so, so far behind the official release as well). Ouch, my heart. Is there any chance of a more synchronized release anywhere? :(

Welp, im sad we get tapas now and with different names... not gonna read that.

Thank you so much for your hard work haruparty.

I wouldn't mind if some other translation group would pick it up. Cuz Tapas is a no go for me.

I just started re-reading it when i realized that this is dropped already (╥_╥). Thank you so much haruparty to have blessed us with the beautiful scanlations of this cute couple.

God why does it has to be Tapas? Most of my fav manhwa isn't available in this 'lovely' country of mine T_T

I'd rather buy the raws and try to translate it myself. Anyone knows where i can buy the raws?

Wait that's it? I couldn't read this on tapas. Why won't haruparty just continue to scanlating? I'm so sad and frustrated rn 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 67 was lit. Holyyyyy shit. Honestly they stopped just before it got even better. Like wowooowowow. Thank god for Korean classes.

I want a happy feel-good manhwa like this. Sure I've read several like Who Made Me A Princess, Beatrice, A Capable Maid, Sincerely I Became A Duke's Maid, etc. I want a good historical fantasy romance manga/manhwa without isekai. That's too much to ask for isn't it? 😖Oh well. I can dream.

Bloody hell, just had to be freaking tapas to get this, and they even change names like that... Aww man..... Thanks for the translation till now guys, ya all did well!

So sad man... I like this and now it'll be gone for me... ;-;

This is still being updated on mangago so if you still want to read it, look for it there! They're up to ch. 68 now.

It was nice at first. Funny, light-hearted. Something to read when you're bored but not interested in getting emotionally invested. By Chapter 31 though, it got pretty repetitive and boring, and it became hard to sympathize with the MC since all she does is whine. Honestly, I feel bad for ML for being tricked for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread