What's Wrong With You, Duke?

This season is so angsty I can’t even
Why can’t they just be happy? 🥺

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay folks, hopefully I'll have a 2 new chapters ready tomorrow!

i can no longer read the scenes seriously ever since saku took over of translating. istg whenever see a side comment by saku it cracks me up everytime

urgh i live both for the quality of scanlations and the memes - thanks saku et al. y'all are far from subpar :))

Alright, the series was made infinitely better with Saku and patchy. I mean, who doesn’t want memes. Loving the memes, when I see memes i know you’ve put down some hours for this. Thanks so much. And thanks to the old translators, I would love to throw a meme at you but I’m unoriginal and also quite dull.

i hope they can catch up to the new chapter as soon bcuz its so cuteee their childhood..thanks for translating

I got spoiler that
Erin died but reincarnated but with no memories of her past
??? Is that true?

@Agusjo How so? Not a lot you can do about a sadistic prince and a king that enables him. Your options are A) Die B) Overthrow the monarchy, but then you've already got rumors floating around the new queen is a witch that seduced the new king into murdering a bunch of people for power.

@Athena707
They do both die but Erin and Rowan go back in time and only Rowan remembers. I think Erin’s memories come back later though

Group Leader
@jameaney

Agreed. We can hate the Prince all we want, but we can’t deny that the dude has some brains and has really backed everyone into a corner.

Users who are viewing this thread