What's Wrong With You, Duke?

can someone explain whats happening in the last recent chapters i am so confused

So when they were told "if the magic doesnt finish shel'll die" it meant that she actually would.die instead of them returning to.the past huh

for now, tldr
Duke got to time travel with his memories from previous lives intact now due to magic that's casted on Erin i guess and seems like he's the only one with it tho so now we are on 2nd timeline since 1st timeline both of them
died together

@EVReborns Omg, thank you so much for the clear-cut explanation. I left this series for months so that I can read it in a bunch, this helps me understand what's going on. XD

OMG why duke is done at 91 chapters ㅠㅠ I can't help thinking why is the ending a lil rushed ㅠㅠ

@Thelastinline yep, I read the manhwa raws and went to mangadex to rant about how the ending was rushed bec
we were all expecting lovey dovey scenes on how lex will do the things to win erin's heart again but the 91 chaps did not end on that note

apparently someone told me, the main storyline of the book was up to the 91 chapters (manhwa) so the re:spoiler will hopefully be on the special chapters

This was great! I finished 87 and then 88 popped up, then once I finished 88, 89 popped up, it was a gift that kept on giving! Than you for the hard work translators!

Users who are viewing this thread