What's Wrong With You, Duke?

Don't forget there will be side stories after! It is not over yet even though the last chapter was released!

This was one of the first manhwas i've read and made me search for more manhwas. I love the art and its over all story. I just felt disappointed with the ending. I just hope that the side stories will be good and show us more lovey dovey scenes hihi. Thanks for all the hardwork translating this masterpiece. ❤❤❤ i honestly hope i could read its original novel.

What’s up with the ending? It feels so off after all the build up? It just ends with text and we don't get to see like the happy ending with the two characters. It might be just me though

Guys, on Tapas, it says the main story has come to the end, but there's gonna be side stories so chillax

Double-page supporter
It doesn't matter if there will be side-stories, the canonical ending was still garbage

Aggregator gang
Whatever happened to the serialization of this. I have this in my drop list but I'm coming back to see a new group picked it up and finished it with the proper translation instead of that awful localization translation it was being switched to

I came back after 2 months and gonna read some more chap, but is it just me or I can't read chap 89 even tho i have tried re-opening the web, restarting my phone and cleaning the chace.....help it's been few hours already.....

Edit: So I change to ankther devices and finally got to read it but SOBS WHERE IS THEIR HAPPY RE-MARRIAGE DRAWING????? UWAAAAAAA LET THEM SMILE IN WEDDING DRESS AT THE VERY LEAST😭😭😭😭😭

I really loved the art style and story of this manhwa, does anyone know if the author/artist has any new projects coming up?

Group Leader
What was this axed ending, the last page was like "she was the saddest woman alive and lived caged in there until she died."

Please tell me the side stories are out and their just late on uploading it. I’m going crazy with the stupid ending. It really was weak and rushed seeming
Code:

Users who are viewing this thread