What's Wrong With You, Duke?

@theilikepie I never said the ML was innocent. He's a plunderer and murders people, but the MC isn't innocent either—she's practically a r*pist. We see that she gets flustered and enjoys spending time/sleeping with the brainwashed ML and gets pouty when he becomes his original self??? And the brainwashed ML would've listened to her every word. She could've just said she loves him but doesn't want to consummate their marriage and he would've had to accept it.

@ratlayon Did we read the same thing? It was obvious she was in denial that she actually liked him (rather, the "brainwashed" him), but is basically ok with hypnotizing him to make him love her because she likes the attention. Now, she has every right to do so, technically—it's either she manipulates him or she dies, but she's definitely getting carried away by getting petty when the spell wears off. She was forced to hypnotize him, but as I stated before, she didn't have to sleep with him when he was not himself.

I would just like to thank you for uploading the latest chapters. So thank you, hope to see more soon.

Thank you sooooo much for the mega upload 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

This story just gets juicier and juicier 😍😍😍

Double-page supporter
This is good, keep it up with the sugar and cuteness. We don't need anything bad to happen 😫
Thanks for the mass update!!!

If Rowan decides to do something dumb, I am gonna ruin my diet and eat a shit ton of donuts in an hour. I SWEAR TO GOD.

@oria Agreed. That’s why I dropped this with a 1 star. The mc is horrible, boring, disgusting and all the above. She acts like a fkin 5 yr old bruh. My reasons are most likely not credible, but I just dislike her personality in general. She doesn’t act like a grown woman, but more like an immature 5 yr old who desires attention. Instead of taking advantage of the spell to run away, she decides to stay because she likes the attention, but becomes mad when he becomes his original self. I am disgusted at her seemingly innocent selfish personality... she is not AT ALL an independent woman... I honestly don’t understand how others find this cute, but hey, I probs just got too much common sense for this manga so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Am I the only one with an error message? 😔

"Warning: Manga #35013 is not available. Contact staff on discord for more information."

Dex-chan lover
Hope we get a upspree sometime in the future. The raws seems to reveal more details about the magic that was activated.

Users who are viewing this thread