What's Wrong With You, Duke?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised after all the sex they've been having, she isn't pregnant. Contraceptives, I guess

Totally recommend this manhwa to my friends. Though I need to read the novel know since need to wait for the season 2

im still fucking confused. from chapter 1 until now the magic makes 0 sense even with an explanation. how did the angriest man fall in love?

This is sooooo adorable! I cringe everytime he calls her songbird, but i also get so amused at the same time 😂

this cute

the cuteness tided me over the whole identity death/suppression/stuck-as-an-audience-to-your-life thing the duke is subjected to. the premise of the opening plot is terrifying.
i think it starts to right itself (imo) around ep.30?

Man I'm so lateeee and now I have to stuck with a waiting for season 2 :' for reaaal they're just to cute XD

This manwha is so funny, hot, cute, and romantic. The heroine is likeable to, she doesn't miscommunicate. She conveys her feelings properly and doesn't give weird mixed signs for other guys. The whole deus ex machina thing is pretty funny too.

So if you want a good comedy romance with really hot moments, cause dang this dude be grilling levels hot. Check it out!

Dex-chan lover
Hope HaruParty will continue this when season 2 chapter becomes available.

Users who are viewing this thread