what's your normal order at mcdonald's?

Burgers without the bread, patty, lettuce, sauces, tomatoes and a drink without the drink and some nuggets made from air. Because i'm broke.

Contributor
@Happylion043
Burgers without the bread, patty, lettuce, sauces, tomatoes
So, just a cheese, then?

cheeseplease.png

Dex-chan lover
A milkshake I guess? There's so many burger places I like better and so many chicken places I like better. Basically no reason to go to McD except for convenience.

Dex-chan lover
@Plykiya: I find them rather meh. I find them to be rubbery, , but I love McD's hash browns. And there's a McD's about 5 blocks away from my place... I could walk there if I were arsed enough to do so and the pandemic weren't a thing.

Been a long time that I've visited a McDonald, or any of the USA fastfood brands.
And personally, I like Subway's formula a bit more.

But one thing I like about the Mc Donald brand is that they allow a degree of freedom to the local branches.
F.e. France has a long bread type. The netherlands a type with 'kroket' (some meat patty).
Singapoor had something with weird marinated tasty meat strips.

So I often choose the non-standard burger. (unless I already know I don't like it)

I order mcsex at my local mcdonalds.

Just kidding

That was a real thing btw, it was on the news

Fed-Kun's army
I dont order from McDonalds. Why would you want to be serviced by a creepy as fuck clown.
Go to Wendys. Get serviced by busty redhead. Square Burgers will blow your mind as a concept.

Also. THE MCRIB IS A PILE OF SHIT. IT CONTAINS ZERO MEAT! ITS PROCESSED SPACE GOO!

Since they long removed the McSpicy and removed the fillet o fish fairly recently. My go to now is either a mcnugget meal or mcchicken meal, regular fries and pineapple juice. There was also a limited time only ebi burger and nori fries thing(?) and those were ok.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@2252020 w-what's the usual

@semicharmed guessing you live in singapore because I've never heard of the mcspicy before
it sounds like what should be the buttermilk crispy chicken but a spicy variant of it?
they stopped selling the filet-o-fish in your area? it's still selling at mine
pineapple juice is also not a thing over here lol

@Ivegotnolife what flavor milkshake though

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I want a milkshake now...

Dex-chan lover
@plykiya
If I'm just getting a milkshake I prefer chocolate, but if I get a apple pie I get vanilla because nothing beats a hot apple pie dipped in a vanilla frosty or milkshake! 😋

Fed-Kun's army
The #9 combo menu, 2 cheeseburgers + fries + sprite. A Medium does it for me.

When I can't go to the local favorite in the region "Dicks" for a Deluxe & fries... For me it's the next best thing because it's the same size & just as filling w/o all the soggy BS.

I'd love if the Japanese menu times would drift across the pond though, or if some of the Canadian menu items would come south of the border.

Users who are viewing this thread