When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
With how much seggs they’re having it’d make sense for them to have a kid. Bet it will be adorable

Group Leader
Ponytail are op.
You tell em Kyon.

Honestly I think this is more popular than divorced neighbor on the artist's twitter, so I'm not really sure if it's ending or if it's just going to go baby route or something to make it a bit different than neighbor. Right now it's almost the exact same story.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the number of series they work on (currently 4 at the same time + 1 on hiatus), I feel like Zyugoya is someone with 10000 ideas in their head, so they don't really try to stretch their series too much.
This feels like a good time for the end of the series (or, alternatively, the end of the season). I hope we can get more of "Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner" soon.

Group Leader
Considering the number of series they work on (currently 4 at the same time + 1 on hiatus), I feel like Zyugoya is someone with 10000 ideas in their head, so they don't really try to stretch their series too much.
This feels like a good time for the end of the series (or, alternatively, the end of the season). I hope we can get more of "Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner" soon.
Could do a stag beetle turn.

Dex-chan lover
Here is Johnny?

Divorced Neighbour is taking quite its time and this here just jumps it, but I do get the "Author might not want to do the same thing in detail twice." argument.

Still. I want to read "One year later..." NOW. I'm quite hyped.

Group Leader
I fear that this story is going to end very soon :(
I think this story has been more popular than divorced neighbor on twitter, so I'm not so sure about that if the artist wants to milk it. But we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Contributor
Why do people think it’s ending? It literally says to be continued.

I get a season ending but it’s certainly isn’t gonna be over.

Group Leader
Why do people think it’s ending? It literally says to be continued.

I get a season ending but it’s certainly isn’t gonna be over.
It always says to be continued. It could be the beginning of an epilogue.
Though I don't know. I think it's going to continue because it's popular, and it's a way to make it different from crybaby neighbor if there's a baby or something. Though of course we have to wait and see. For all we know it could be about her having a relapse.

Supporter
I'm certainly in the "not ending" camp myself. If it does, then it does and it has gotten itself into a satisfactory place. But I do think that for one period of time or another, a time skip seems like it would have happened regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah um, they're obv gonna get married at that point... or some sudden drama/past demons happens.

Users who are viewing this thread