When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 46

Supporter
1688443930590156.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You must have an IQ below 80. My apologies. Your parents should've been sterilized to prevent a freak like you from coming into existence.
The rhetorical power of your post, @signingin, has impressed upon me the seriousness of saying a wrong thing about a cartoon lady. So you have that to be proud of.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have help. It doesn't.

It's by far my least popular post ever tho.
So if post-specific help is available, now would be the time.
here is my opinion on the post in question:
your take is basic as fuck
make posts that are less basic
and you will do grreat ok

Dex-chan lover
all prepared so don't need to panic
panic anyways because that's pretty normal

Man they have grown so much since the beginning especially our girl seeing her glowing is awesome

The rhetorical power of your post, @signingin, has impressed upon me the seriousness of saying a wrong thing about a cartoon lady. So you have that to be proud of.
Imagine being such a freak that you complain about a wholesome manga about family. You must not get invited to family gatherings anymore.

Dex-chan lover
how can you break water? it's literally a liquid. silly author

The Mayo Clinic seems to think that water can break:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/labor-and-delivery/in-depth/water-breaking/art-20044142

What will happen when your water breaks?​

During pregnancy, your baby is surrounded and cushioned by a fluid-filled membranous sac called the amniotic sac. Typically, at the beginning of or during labor your membranes will rupture — also known as your water breaking.

Users who are viewing this thread