When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
There's absolutely NO WAY that kid is his. Just look at it. Very based and brave of the mangaka to include NTR this subtle yet well thought. Him raising the child without even knowing it isn't his is golden. I wonder of the actual father will be revealed later down the line though?
Your other baits were better, bro, this one sucks.
Keep them short and simple, like the Nagatoro one, that was quality, but this one will just make people laugh at you.

Double-page supporter
HOW MUCH LONGER MUST MY SUFFERING CONTINUE?!? are they turning this into a parenting 4-koma? because my heart can’t take a parenting 4-koma NOOOOO

Supporter
at this point i'd assume we're gonna see these two motherfuckers die at this point. that's cool, but at the same time i feel there were a few spots where this series could have had an equally satisfying conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't say anything about a "tragic ending" though?
The series is ending on the next chapter, according to the twitter post by the author, so a tonal shift for the worst happening at the end could lead to a tragic ending, but there isn't really much room for it to happen, given the author's history.

Dex-chan lover
thousands dead in an epidemic of heart explosions. Every deceased person appeared to have their web browser open to the same web manga. More at 11.

Dex-chan lover
Your other baits were better, bro, this one sucks.
Keep them short and simple, like the Nagatoro one, that was quality, but this one will just make people laugh at you.
I dıdnt read a world there after i see the name NAGATORO in there 🤮

Dex-chan lover
You would think a series like this would end at one of the massive keypoints like a baby being born. But it hasn't! Keep it going!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I used to think of this series as one of the author's weaker works, but this attention to detail post-hookup has really made me come around.

Dex-chan lover
Doubters and Freaks in shambles, let's GO
drake-stand-up.gif

Dex-chan lover
Aww shit" now that's one adorable baby. I like her name Akari. It's cute.

Look at the shit eating grin on his face when he holds Akari in his arms.
A cute baby in embrace with a cute wife beside him. My dude has won in life.

Users who are viewing this thread