When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I keep trying to imagine what kind of twist will befall us for some reason. My brain just can't resist.

My latest horrible brain fart is when the Baby finally opens it's eyes for the first time, it will be the same color as the dude who invited her to the Mixer where she was drugged, which happen... 9 months ago dun dun dunnnn:wtf:

Dex-chan lover
There's absolutely NO WAY that kid is his. Just look at it. Very based and brave of the mangaka to include NTR this subtle yet well thought. Him raising the child without even knowing it isn't his is golden. I wonder of the actual father will be revealed later down the line though?
The fuck are you on mate?

Dex-chan lover
Did Zyugoya properly portray what a newborn's face actually looks like?
well, i only have my own experience to speak from, but no, my daughter looked more like a small, shriveled raisin for the first two months.
After about 4-5 weeks, she sort of suddenly morphed into something looking like what Zugoya drew in this chapter. me and her mom joked about how she suddenly 'turned into a baby' lol

Dex-chan lover
So, I don't think there will be an unexpected bad ending. I think the point of the manga is to show a healthy relationship. Nobody's a stalker, nobody plays hot and cold games, nobody's a simp and puts the other in a pedestal, they don't want to change or "save" the other, nobody breaks up with the other without explainign why because they saw the other walking down the street with a never-mentioned before sibling...
Having a tragedy now would go against all that.

Double-page supporter
I'm telling you, the author is aware of the comments and is deliberately putting up false red flags just to troll people, lol

Users who are viewing this thread