When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 50

Aggregator gang
Look ill still say this at the end of the day—although this still made for a great wholesome story, the title of it seems a tad misleading like sure, the childhood friend was broken, but after chapter 30 or so she’s not broken anymore and the rest of the story just seems like an epilogue. Maybe they couldve took that “Psychological” tag and actually used it for something that would give some more drama to the story but thats just me. Im happy for the two nonetheless :)

Guys. He did it. He fixed her. :meguupog:

Jokes aside, my expectations have been ruined so badly over the years that when I'm going through a story such as this one where things are happy and going well, I can't help but feel as though tragedy is just around the corner. I'm so glad I was wrong. This story is absolutely lovely. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Finally a happy ending...and not a story that scars us.

Surprised they didn't have one sooner...positive they will pop out more 😂

Dex-chan lover
I’m so happy. The part where they told us what happened had me so upset. I’m glad that after that chapter it was all about the present and future, not the past. I wish I could rate this higher than a 10.

Dex-chan lover
Its over guys, i love when a character is loved by the readers that no matter that the manga become into a daily story the people just want to see the happy.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't super long, but was very sweet. Thanks for translating. :win:

Group Leader
The wheel of life and the cycle repeats, this time hopefully with no rape! 😤 The kids will fall in love together :'3

Dex-chan lover
And thus the Cycle Repeats.
Honestly Enjoyed Reading this Series Very Much.

This is the Best Short Romance Manga, Period.

Our Boy Touma is the Real MVP here.

10/10

Fed-Kun's army
Update: Got 4 life sentences plus 10 years. But I called Saul and he bailed me out. Y'all don't gotta think bout those POS.

Aggregator gang
Truly great story. It sticked to its tags, was greatly handled, had a really good ending for what the FMC required. and more importantly, the conversations are really well handled. the translation team did a great job. 10/10 on that part itself.
People who made this translation possible::chad:

Users who are viewing this thread