When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~ - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Fed-Kun's army
Well this is new. First time an MC lewds the goddess that reincarnates him. This is something that not even Kazuma even managed to do.

Also an interesting starting point. See where this goes from here...

damn finally after months of waiting that i already forgot about this. thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti: The way I hear it, Kazuma can't even get himself in the mood for Aqua; all the traits that annoy him about her offset her being physically attractive.

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87

It's not just her traits, it's her traits, actions, personality and whims.

Basically most of the time, her appearance is her only redeeming feature, and whenever she actually does something else positive, she'll ruin it soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87

Depends on how you see it.

Traits is how and why someone does something.
Personality could be considered as them justifying and trying to convince others to do the same thing.
Actions is the history of what they've done.
Whims is something that isn't necessarily planned, thought after or remembered afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
Personality could be considered as them justifying and trying to convince others to do the same thing.
-if that's how you see it then. please tell me your favorite personality? Kind? What will it look like?

Dex-chan lover
@Silversun

Take an event where someone's done something. Their personality will definately affect how they explain their actions at that event, right ?

Supporter
> max lvl sexual techniques
> needs a dick to please a woman
🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
Yes but its not the same as action. And you still didn't answer my question
We can continue this if you'd like, or you could just accept action as one thing, and personality as another thing.
More than action, its more of like a choice if you ask me.

Banned
Way to go MC making the goddess his first thot.

Just like that one guy who reincarnated without his past memories

Okay..... so like.....

A: this child will bring chaos to the world, but if we kill him the village will be cursed
Villager: alright let's imprison the child to make sure the world is at peace!

Let's take out the reincarnation memory out and....... 18 years later

Demon A: kid.... u've been living in this shit hole ur whole life right? Shall i tell u something good (evil grin)
Kid: what........ but why? What did i do wrong? Why did they do this to me? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?!!!!!!!!!

Kid awakened his hidden power and proceed to destroy the village and soon, bring chaos to the world....... the villager had did what needs to be done in order to fullfil their own prophecy......

@SiKucing That's always how it happens in Greek myth, though. It's impossible to avoid prophecy, and if you try, you just end up fulfilling the prophecy yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread