When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~ - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Dex-chan lover
Y'know this isekai trend has gotten to such a point that it might as well be thought of as an after-life in heaven rather than even an isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes 10/10, finally got an mc who mated with his goddess! Only small clit dicks and fatties would 1/10 this isekai. This is it!

Alpha MC, plus non virgin, and very decisive!

This fekking DT cant satisfy a woman without his penis?
You aint a man until you can give your girl 5 orgasms before you even insert. Obviously you don't want to do that every time - some girls become "satisfied" or tired and dry up after 5 times. Limit it to 1 for saftey after the first few times with her. If its the first time with this partner you have more leeway its much easier to keep a woman aroused when your strangers.

Dex-chan lover
That game in and of itself is an Ero... so.. yep.

Goddess First :>

Sad thing he's only just a soul then, and because souls are pure, their pp can't get hard :<

what a dumbass mc, you can satify woman without insert yur meath tho.... use another way la

Double-page supporter
Dam, I was looking forward to seeing him corrupt the goddess. It be amusing if she was the goddess of love, and after MC had his way with her, she became goddess of depravity or something
Surely shes returning ?

Also, why cant he just use his fingers for some forplay ?

Dex-chan lover
love seeing a manga that treats women's consent with the seriousness it deserves.👌🏻

Users who are viewing this thread