When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~ - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Double-page supporter
This MC is perfect, too bad the demon lord was a freaking loli instead of a tall busty babe, but a trifle like that is easy to get past with the harem he's likely to create.

Dex-chan lover
D'aww, look at all the whining babies who can apparently see the future. Stuff your complaints and just wait for the arc before you give up, you wastrels.

Double-page supporter
I never thought I would actually like this series. I thought it was just gonna be another guilty pleasure manga.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery

int of 25 and sex tech of 30. No wonder she fell for the first dude to touch her lol.

@kuzunagi13

I'm sure Ena will be back. at night, in bed, avoiding Laskhal/Zerus (who will pop in anyway). But yea, guess she's gotta do more work than expected for that D.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, a school arc with this MC is more like a hunting ground for harem additions.

Dex-chan lover
> Fondling loli demon lord breasts
> "doing nothing wrong"

He should thank Ena FBI doesn't have connections through Isekai.
That page is very cute tho hehehe :>

School = Social Gathers = Girls and Boys
=> PLENTY of practice targets hehehe.. it's like releasing an anteater on an ant mound.

Ena the thirsty goddess finally appeared to reap what she sow.. only to be cucked.

Group Leader
"I want to bathe in that feeling of dominance..." - Every MC I've liked

Dex-chan lover
So, even the Demon Emperor can't resist Lakshal's softness. Only 25 intelligence points for Lakshal? Yeah, they are right about that chick being really dumb. Ena is an airhead shotacon, yikes. A goddess bragging about her encounter with the MC to his harem is a bad idea, even if she's unkillable.

Dex-chan lover
I'm rereaduing this for giggles and because I'm bored but DAMN the MC has a bad personality ... I like it.

Double-page supporter
Why the cockblocking ?

I was also disappointed he takes there powers, cause it makes them weak and useless.. but however, the fact they can level again is better than nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna drop this. The girls don't feel like his slaves, and he does nothing to assert that he owns them. In fact, it's the other way around. The demon general girl or Lakasha (whatever her name is) is the one that owns MC. She doesn't let anyone touch him, as if she's the one who owns him. What's the point of a slave harem if you're not even going to live up to your title as their master and owner?

Dex-chan lover
i would also like a lap pillow or even breast pillow thank you very much

Won't lie, this could be way more exciting but we gotta do the stupid MC anti sex troupe and honestly it's boring. If you're gonna be op and insta win at least have more fan service than.....whatever this is.

Users who are viewing this thread