When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~

When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~

The TITLE IS VERY FUCKING CLEAR!!

and the TAG CONTENT is clear.
ECCHI SMUT.

But still the stupid people Gave this Manga a Rated 1*.

And they fucking reason is various.
-This Manga is garbage all is about harem.
#Are you kidding me? Read the Title again and the Content. what you expect? you want an Ero title but the content is about People Praying about saving world?

-This manga is shit, the story is about sex.
#Wake up dude, read the content again and not to mention the title. I mean is it that hard to understand something just based on title and tag? are you has some brain damage or what?

It just stupid to rate something with baseless standard.
It is like seeing Soccer Commentator commenting Basketball in Swimming Program TV.
Ridiculous and absurd.

People nowadays sure is something.

Fed-Kun's army
despite the low iq plot progression, every chapter is a blast. Like seriously the jokes in this manga is so creative

Dex-chan lover
No matter how the author paints the main character, he is still a virgin with ultra-low libido. Is this a Japanese curse? Should I be thankful that he does not scream when girls touching him?
It's ok for any usual manga (no), but not for VR hentai isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@0181sam Well, he makes them cum but... it's not quite fucking yet. And as it wasn't enough, there is an annoying line: "Any actions are now prohibited" after that. MC gives me some massagist vibes.

can we please get the slime girl back? No monster girl harem is complete without a good slime girl. Also, the ecchi is nice, but i wish he'd go all the way. Even if the author cops out with a fade to black or time skips to the morning after.

Dex-chan lover
@NaniTheFuck Yup, the title, description and cover already tell you everything you need about Crossout Saber and whether you’ll enjoy it or should avoid it. The ratings are even more useless than MAL ones now, especially when it comes to webcomics, oneshots, 4-koma, ecchi, smuts and doujinshi. When MD just started you could actually find the doujins with nice art, good scans and fun characters with them but now it’s a crapshoot. Even top tier ones with niche content will get buried if they come out when the puritans are awake. It got a bit better after they introduced the filtering system. They should enable the option to filter ecchi in the settings tab to minimize this problem for non-H works, though it shouldn’t be on by default.

Dex-chan lover
This tolerable it's another basic ass harem with an op male protagonist but it introduces rape and the ever popular isekai

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit man we get blueballed every time! Screw you author. Konoe Yuuto also gets cockblocked every fucking time! 🤒

hello, I wanted to warn all the readers who hesitate to embark on this manga, especially do not do it !!!! I was thinking of reading a fantasy manga with echii scenes but there are more than borderline and very shameful scenes! I reported this manga, but I just checked and no pages were removed. Loli is banned in most countries, I'm sorry but this demon god is not of legal age at all. it's a shame that this kind of manga is available! (sorry for my english) (I make this comment to warn readers who do not wish to fall into the trap or run a potential risk for fraud.

Double-page supporter
Smut content is pretty nicely drawn with rather minimal amount of censoring and the scenes aren't rushed. But sadly this
Oh shit man we get blueballed every time!

@Andrinople Wow can't believe you'd body shame her like that, being a demon she's clearly much older than what she looks like.

Double-page supporter
@Andrinople
What even is a 'child's body'? There are petite women with child-like bodies, is that a 'body of a child' even if she's over 18?
The only objective way to categorize something as a 'child's body' would be to count the amount of years that person has lived and then base it against a society's definition of adulthood.

Per the literal definition, an adult is unable to have a 'child's body' unless we're talking about sci-fi brain transplantation. And an adult is by most modern definitions someone that has lived for 18 or more years, it does not matter how old you appear.

Therefore you're clearly a bigot and are body shaming that poor, petite demon woman.

Users who are viewing this thread