Tensei Shitara Ore ga Heroine de Aitsu ga Yuusha Datta - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Still calling her stupid even when she is going to make some tea for her. Funny.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
She be like:
Take responsibility biatch! ---(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

Dex-chan lover
Woo finally a new chapter. Also i suddenly remembered that bonus chapter when the hero guy and the heroine guy would've done the dirty if the hero didnt choose some random ass skill

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese "Let's just totally forgive evil." trope strikes again.

She completely and contemptuously used this poor girl, then turns on a time "No, actually I'm affectionate towards her."

Plus the "Rape the Heroine" crime which didn't happen only because the author did a slapdash Deus Ex Machina'ed to get the heroine out of it.

BTW, reincarnated office lady... Aware of the "Rape the Heroine" plan? Or not? If so, no excuse for that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe she meant it maliciously this time around, more that she said it with genuine affection in her voice, meaning that she didn't actually mean it or at least not in a bad way.
I know, I just find it funny that she said it. That is why I added the "Funny" part at the end of it. lol

Dex-chan lover
Scanlators need to be willing to indirectly call out members who don't do their job and request someone apply to replace them. I've seen them fail to do that again and again, or only do it after everyone has already lost interest in their version... If they don't do that, what happens is that a one-man scanlator shows up and usually does a worse job on everything except the one thing that was missing, when they should have just joined the original group.

Of course, the one-man scanlator is still the hero in this situation, for stepping up when otherwise there would be no chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread