When I Went to Another World, My Little Sister Was Already Reigning as the Demon Lord (Webcomic) - Ch. 5

thank you for the hard work translator.. hope to see the next one soon...

Dex-chan lover
When does the childhood friend who's become the hero in this world show up so we can have a Manami vs. Kirino rehash?

Dex-chan lover
@Kafka Page 4 the words "surprising" & the word "intensity" are misspelled. Also on page 4 shouldn't it be "...you were always right there beside me..."? Find it odd that he didn't lecture more about her killing her subordinates but I'm assuming there's not enough pages to elaborate. Thanks for the translations.

if this somehow switched into a romance manga do you think that being isekaied gets rid of the blood related problem between them or nah?

@Redsling yea your right on the age thing but the main thing i'm curious about would be if somehow isekaing gets rid of the whole we're blood related so no romance thing?

@Gokucrash990 I don't really think so in my opinion because they're aware they are related so they still see each other as siblings unless there in new bodies and they are not aware that they use to be blood-related, idk it depends how the author writes the story. the only romance I might see in this story if one of the Lil sis female subordinates fall in love somehow with her older brother.

Users who are viewing this thread