When I Woke Up, I Was A Girl

Dex-chan lover
No homo! Those who don't say "no homo" are trapped for eternity!

@FireCamp
Where did they mention it? Fucking first thing you do as genderbent is touching boobs and explore what's beyond the panties!

Dex-chan lover
To understand if something is gay, one must be acquainted with quantum--- SCREW THIS, the body doesn't have a dong so it's not gay.

Fed-Kun's army
@Need2Bookmark stop talking about that cursed author everywhere, jesus christ we can't enjoy a manga without having a degen in the comment bringing up that trash artist

Dex-chan lover
He is surprisingly okay with being genderbend. In fact I don't think it would change anything if the character was a girl from the start.

Pretty much could go with "I asked my friend out" and it'd be the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
Genderswapping? that's swapping with the other sex of the person, This is genderbending don't know how someone can get that wrong lol

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf
Oh crap I still don't know the difference. You mean swapping is just 2 people swapping their bodies? If so then there is also the possessing type, where a ghost possesses a girl or boy. But really, does a ghost or spirit have a gender? 🤔

Yeah,the first impressions it gave me is kinda generic, you would expect more on that genderbend contents but no,the guy just suddenly feminine instantly.i mean...different people is going to take-kuhhhh I'm too sleepy to give a rant here take my 8/10

Wait so where do the gender-bend plotpoints come into play? This just seems like a normal tomboy romance manga, aside from the first couple pages.

Users who are viewing this thread