When I Woke Up, I Was A Girl

Dex-chan lover
ShindoL.... I can never forget... THAT h-manga.... I want to forget... forget SO SO much.... but someone always mentions him and it makes me remember... "THAT" h-manga. I don't want my heart to hurt anymore thinking about it (;_; )..... Please, don't mention him again....

Supporter
wouldn't a more generic story, instead, make the MC's adjustment slow?

motherfucker went and gave a marriage proposal on his first day of dating. The make miso soup every morning line is a classic japanese proposal line

Dex-chan lover
This manga just ignores the genderswap tag.

With Genderswap tag - 6.5/10
->MC went full homo and forgot the fact that he swap gender (hell MC forgot he's male to begin with)

Without Genderswap tag - 8.5/10
->MC is fluff material, she's straightforward and her design is cute. Too much fluff

Overall 7.5/10
-> Not a bad manga, but there's better than this.

Dex-chan lover
@GaikoTekina
I mean considering how the summary looks like the genderswap tag can be considered nonexistent and there wouldn't be much change I guess?

It would be a good fluff romance without those.

@frubam
Ah yes but that story still ended with a good note though. Just abit of becoming slut to a D and mindbreak.

Based from raw there's another girl plot coming soon. Not sure why it's needed.

Dex-chan lover
people salty in the comments about this being vaguely homoerotic
it's a gender-bender story with the romance tag

Mans went shit I guess I’m gay now, like there was no rejection nor emotional strife the mc had to go through before romancing his friend, so 5/10 cuz meh

Dex-chan lover
Even without my favourite gender bend tag this would be boring

No hoops to jump through, development or journey before getting to this point

It's like driving from point A to B in a straight line

Huh a lot of pointless complaints in the comment section. This manga seems pretty clear on what it's about, so I'm a bit surprised at all the comments on the big gay haha. You don't see people complaining about the lack of het in yuri/yaoi manga hm. As for the pure fluff, that's 100% fine to me. I just take it as any other low stakes fluff romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
I can see that the story is far too cliché, and the story jumps around without developing correctly, but for some reason, I'm really enjoying it. Am I this simple of a man?

Users who are viewing this thread