When I Woke Up, I Was A Girl

The pacing for this is way too fast, there was no time between his friend finding out he turned into a girl and confessing to her or any hints that he might have already like the Mc, which makes it look like he is purely interested in her due to her physical appearance and in turn he feels very shallow. The genderswap doesn't really seem to serve the plot in any significant way and the manga would probably be better without it i.e. either start of with girl/boy pair or just go straight to shonen ai. Other than those 2 complains the manga is some acceptable fluff.

Lmao I wonder if it was this Kohai that taught Mememori the art of cuteness? Judging by the results it was super effective!

Dex-chan lover
@Masgrande
Someone explained that the story might be parallel and not shortened.

The 2nd volume might take before some part of volume 1.

Hate to tell you guys this but the raw pixiv content ends at chapter 12 and hasn't been updated since last year's december. so either the manga is published or well have to end with a cliffhanger

Of course there would be some yuri nonsense... Always the annoying kohai. And the damn little sister, ugh.

Just weird how the author was ok with letting the genderswap girl quickly accept things and start dating her bff, but the kohai is now full on yuri. Wut? Feels like hard filler if you ask me.

Raws stop at chapter 12, but it looks like these are being released at comiket, so updates will probably happen sometime after those times (Usually mid-August/late December).

As much as I like the art and characters, man does this feel like it needs more pages and needs reordering. Things just kind of happen in whatever order the author wants.

Ahh so that's the end for now. Where else is one to find their fix of genderbender fluff? I'm guessing the current arc is a flashback? I wonder how Himura will react when Mememori uses her newly taught girl power to seduce her childhood friend LOL. I can see either the harem route or continuing down the child hood friend route as possibilities. Ah well till next time.

This is bad, but not offensively bad. Just the regular kind.

Dex-chan lover
@PersonOnTheNet
Don't call it Yuri bullshit,
Gender Bender Yuri is already rare as it seems and this manga is unlikely to end in a Yuri route. (You can count with your own damn hands to find Genderswap Yuri where majority of it were always het)

Author likely make a parallel chapter where volume 2 is before MC dated his friend in volume 1.

@Calvados
I think part of the mess is bc few of us actually know Japanese. Perhaps he/she has explained the timeline thoroughly on her pixiv page, and we just don't know that yet cuz again, we don't know Japanese

i Really love this Series, if one day this series is going to be published in Italy i'll spend all my money to buy and support the Autor

Is this two separate timelines?
The boyfriend route or the yuri route?
I'm baised towards the yuri route as there is not enough genderswap yuri, but I'll take either.

Double-page supporter
It says the series is still ongoing, y'know why?
Cause some of us still have ongoing fetishes about this series

Group Leader
No updates from the author, but the author still post some artworks of Mememori on their twitter. https://twitter.com/oomori_11

Users who are viewing this thread