When The Cicadas Stop Crying - Ch. 2

hohohohoho i smell a younger seme. just a guess but it looks like he's the same person as the "third wheel" from the first chapter? i'm liking this very much hohohoho

Aggregator gang
I'm worried it'll turn out that the one he confessed to on the phone was actually this dude and the friend never knew at all. That'd be kinda shitty.

I was hoping his unrequited love was someone else but the 2 of them would steadily fall for each other anyway. Not sure I like this direction 😩

My guess, I think the blonde dude is the ml unrequited Love interest's brother that constantly tagged along with them as a 3rd wheel. When the mc confessed, it's actually the blond dude on the other side of the phone. The blonde dude obviously has a crush on the mc from long ago. The blond dude really look like the friend too (similar eyes and eyebrows)

Contributor
Running into the same conclusions as others about what probably happened (that this is the little brother and that he intercepted the confession call)...

...if it's like that, if this bloke is responsible for what I think he is, he's got a damn lot of nerve for pulling moves right now. Either 'fess up and apologize or stay quiet and move on, buddy.

It's a pretty serious violation of trust he's headed for here. I don't think I can like him.

It's possible there are extenuating circumstances, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread