When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
A story where you see FL interact with the original owner of the body. I'm interested.

And also the art looks good.

Wow, love the original villainess already, even her tsundere personality hahahaha and yeah, she's totally gorg, I'd fangirl over her as well >o<

Glad they're talking about their illness because I was worried that'd make me cry, lol.

Ps. I love whenever an isekaied girl gets in touch with the original owner of the body. But WOW, so the villainess actually did something for herself rather than just walking directly towards her death, LOVE THAT, LOVE IT! If that's the case I feel like I can totally respect her on a whole different level!

Tysm for sharing, I'm so excited to read more. (*´꒳`*)💜

Holy shit. I’m totally gonna love this story. The first chapter was amazing. So far I love the mc and Libertia ROCKS!

This one seems interesting! Thank you for picking it up ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

Rather than 'being remembered as a lunatic' it was 'as a sick person'

Okay, this one seems super cool I love Libertia already thank you for translating this one!!

This one seems promising!! Thank you so much for this high quality chapter and thank you for your hard work!!

What a strong first chapter! Great length, fantastic art style, a really intriguing plot, and I love how the original villainess seems like she may keep returning to give advice? very cool!
Thanks so much for picking this one up 😊

Users who are viewing this thread