When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 10

Meo

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the mass release!!!

I'm feeling very conflicted right now. I love the MC and I like the other characters but I also hate them. Seriously...they're such easy capture targets...are you telling me all the OG Libertia had to do was "SMILE" and everyone would love her?! What the hell is wrong with everyone's bias against her?! From physician, father, to her knight.

I don't like people that doesn't appreciate a strong, female character and loves the damsels in distress. (At least the MC isn't really a damsel just a fangirl that wants everyone to get their good ending).

Aggregator gang
I really can't wait for the rumor of her upcoming death to spread around and eventually be confirmed. The drama will be so fun, especially if she's already gotten close to several people!

Wild about the mass release! Thank you for the translation, this comic is gorgeous and so fun so far.

I love Libertia! Shes the most relatable FL that I've seen because let's be honest ladies, if we got transported into a book we love, we'd just troll our favorite characters 🙃

Ahhh Eugene is so hot I hope he’s the ML, but it’ll probably be Daniel based on his “mysterious” identity alone.

Group Leader
The drawing is beautiful and exciting. Thanks for the translation! 😍

Wow, thank you for the mass release! This is such an awesome story and the MC is great!

It feels really sudden that they are hanging out now.

The King is really a bastard and his lunatic son.... sheesh

Thank you for the mass release!

Oh man... even that ‚we dont have much time left’ will seem really ominous once he learns about the sickness... cant wait for the drama and feels!!

Thank you for the mass release/updates! I find this twist kind of refreshing - not in dramas, but just in this particular genre of manhwa. It's a different take on the 'villainess' just dying and everyone not realizing how horrible they all were to her.

Users who are viewing this thread