When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 17

thank you for the chapter!!!

also the artwork constantly makes me go :) it's so pretty and detailed.

and cain and eugene's developing relationship is such a vibe. even strong friends run into disputes/things they won't compromise upon, so i kinda like how it shows "yeah we're vibing, but like :mad: i don't agree with you on this certain thing" like heck yeah. god wait i'm so excited if everyone develops like,,, a friendship with each other like. rox, the maids, perhaps the other target dudes and girls like wow yall can just vibe.

Dex-chan lover
Man, thank you so much for the mass release. I really love this story and our cute FL
who is actually the biological sister of the og princess who was sent off to another world to protect her cause the og princess loves her sister and the book was a means for her to check up on her and so og princess pulled her back into her body cause she saw her sister was about to die... and ya... or so I heard from spoilers
and I feel so bad for og princess who didn’t get any love and did nothing wrong really and ya :(

Aggregator gang
Yaaaaay!!! Thanks for the multi-update!!!
Man do I love this MC. She's so relatable in so many ways 😂

Thank you for mass release !! Im so happy they're friends and i hope it stays that way 😭😭 platonic ogling is the best

i thought that Daniel or whoever it is was the ml seeing how mysterious he was from the beginning but the way eugene is getting closer to her he seems more like ml

Group Leader
This MC is incredibly cute and all but her situations or more precisely the original princess's situation is really pitiful, she was just indifferent and incredibly brave but very far from being a villianess. The yandere prince is pretty much a bad guy with his obsession, no wonder the MC hate the crown prince and love the original princess, after all who wouldn't love and admire her seeing how cool and brave she is ❤️

Thank you so much for the batch update! It's really fun reading everything at once ;w;

The more I learn about the crown prince the less I like him, he really seems like a nasty guy... hopefully the protagonist will be able to defeat him and save all the hotties~

Users who are viewing this thread