When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for so many chapters. I really can't blame her for fangirling, those are some nice looking men. :D

Slowly replacing the heroine spot..
Well, good luck fighting that death flag called crown prince in the future (maybe)

It's so nice to see Cain and Eugene goofing around. Cain looks too cute too with all the blushing. 😍

Of course, I really like her dress. And Eugene's uniform too!! 😍😍😍

Thanks for the update!! ❤

Omg mass updates, thank you so much for your hard work!!!
And I am absolutely living for the MC, Cain, Eugene, and the maids, they're all darlings and I love them

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DEAR TRANSLATORS. TYSM FOR THE MASS RELEASE...
Its such a treat to read a lot of chapters at once and see handsome guys in my dull day. Huhuhu...

(sorry for my english, haish i will try to fix my grammar slowly)

Everybody: Frantically worrying about the princess! Let's take good care of her

Princess: Kyaa~ Such handsome men!

Thank you for the translation! This is so enjoyable to read!

Speed Cat : I'M SPEED....

thanks you for massive release translator.. i'll look foward for the next one...

This mass translation.... I feel so spoiled rn, tysm guys!!!

The more I hear about the Prince, the worst he looks tbh; no wonder their father favours him so much, after all that scene of wanting her to waste half of her remaining life in the palace she clearly hates he didn't even move a finger to make his daughter more comfortable and even people like Eugene and Cain that were strangers to her before are doing a better job to keep her happy and well.

Simply putting, the royalty men are for sure an useless batch aren't they?

That's why Imma glad the MC is such an interesting character focusing on have good days surrounded by the eye candy to her hearts content, truly a fangirl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread